Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Workshop Of GEMS!

On our first workshop, I was pretty surprised at how it went. I didn't expect it to be so...interactive. I thought that it would be in some form of a lecture, in the AVA room. Turns out, we get to sit in the freezing library, very near to where the teacher/facilitator stands. Makes it so much more fun cause' that way I won't feel like I am in a classroom for remedial(:

We got to see Jack and Rai,local singers. They sang for our ice-breaker game- name the song. It's super cool to hear them live! My group won! Woots. We got a star. Now everyone wants it because the one with the most stars by the end of 10 workshops gets a prize. Who doesn't want a prize...I'm wondering.

I'm so enjoying this whole GEM thing, really thankful that I got in. I'm not wasting the chance!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home